PVMA Memberships, Registries and Sustaining Sponsorships
Join the PVMA. Plant the seed that helps us all to grow.
Whether you own land that hosts plant growth, have a vegetation management company that hires control specialists or are a 'hands on' tree trimmer or grounds maintenance worker, you are an integral part of the greater vegetation management community. As part of that industry you can profit from a membership in the PVMA in many ways:
- PVMA membership is an essential step in the path to achieving PVMA Certification through the UTT/UTW curriculum developed by our association.
- The PVMA community provides an ongoing, dynamic forum for vegetation experts to share best practices.
- The quartly PVMA newsletter is the best way to be keep current with industry-specific issues twhich may affect your vegetation management policies and procedures.
The PVMA is comprised of a progressive group of individuals concerned with effective, sustainable environmentally-safe management of vegetation within the Province of Alberta.
Membership is made up of representatives from many sectors of the vegetation management industry including:
- Pesticide and herbicide manufacturers, retailers and applicators
- Oil and Gas installations
- Utility service providers
- Railway companies
- Parks and Recreation departments
- Fish and Wildlife Managers
Benefits of Membership:
- The opportunity to become acquainted with and learn from fellow professionals in vegetation management, as well as other facets of the industry.
- Informative meetings with high quality speakers presenting interesting and useful information of key topics in vegetation management. Many of our meetings also have CEC's and CEU's available.
- A newsletter to provide an opportunity for members to express their views on matters of current interest, as well keeping them informed on recent developments in the industry.
(not for corporate or group memberships)
There are two ways to apply. You can apply online OR print our PDF and send us the completed form.
Method 1: Complete the on-line application form PVMA Membership Application and pay with your credit card or PayPal.
Method 2: Download a PDF version here to mail along with payment.
Complete & submit your application:
- 1. Fax: Fax completed application with your credit card information toll free to: 877 248-3093 OR fax the application and phone in your card information to 1-877-249-1508.
- 2. Mail: Mail completed application and cheque (please do NOT send cash) via Canada Post to:
PO Box 5468
Leduc, Alberta T9E 6L7
Corporate or Group Membership:
Corporate or Group members will need to fill out our PDF form.
Please download a PDF version here to mail along with payment.
Thank you for your interest in the Professional Vegetation Management Association. We look forward to hearing from you soon.