PVMA adds insurance benefit to its membership
$3,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit at no-cost
The Professional Vegetation Managers Association (PVMA) is always exploring ways to provide more value to a PVMA membership.
As a PVMA member you have access to the following financial benefits:
1) Discounts on registrations for Workshops & Conferences
2) Discounts on UTW-UTT Certifications and Re-Certifications
3) Bursaries for your dependents in Post-Secondary.
4) Your company logo & information listed on our Featured Members Page as no extra cost.
5) NEW in 2022. A no-cost $3,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefit, Eye care discount card and Child Safe Kits. PVMA has partnered with American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL) to provide this benefit to all PVMA members in good standing.
Letters will be mailed out to all named members when you either renew or purchase a new 2022 membership.